Liability Insurance for Your Weyburn Farm Insurance
Anything could happen on your day-to-day, and while Trustmark can’t stop the bad things from happening we can be there for you if they do. Just think: you could be held liable for damages to someone else’s property or bodily injury, or someone could make a claim against your farm for any number of reasons. In these sort of special instances, liability insurance can help. Trustmark helps to guarantee that you have enough farm insurance to protect your farm.
Liability insurance can help cover you in a number of different instances. Insurance in Weyburn, whether that’s commercial or personal, usually contains some amount of liability insurance to protect you or your operations from potential lawsuits. Farming is a business, which means that just like any business it requires the right kind of insurance. There are many different things that farm insurance in Weyburn can protect you from:
- Pesticide application liability;
- Coverage for if you are held responsible for damages or injuries due to your farm operations, your ownership, or even your occupancy;
- Medical expenses for injured third-party;
- Accidental damages or injuries due to the nature of your operations;
- Coverage for if you are held liable for damage to outstanding business structures or rented equipment/property; and
- If you are held responsible for your actions that have caused damages to someone else’s property or possessions.
You might have special circumstances which require you to obtain supplementary farm insurance coverage. This could include a number of the following endorsements:
- Pollution liability; This coverage can help protect your business from financial losses due to lawsuits as a result of pollution that your operations may have caused;
- Fall fairs and animal show insurance: If you are transporting your livestock to any number of events, including fall fairs, plowing matches, 4-H shows and animal shows and something happens, this coverage may offer protection;
- Tourism activity liability: This coverage may offer protection if your farm should provide agritourism events to third-party, such as sleigh rides or apple picking; and
- Farmer’s market events: If anything should happen to an attendee, such as an allergic reaction or an injury, while at your event or farm for a show or festival.
Discuss with one of our farm insurance experts at Trustmark today if you think you may need specialty insurance or are not sure about the items that are listed here. We believe that our team are some of the best in the industry and can help you easily get what you need at a price that works.